Support Action Committee for Transit's 2021 Fundraiser
Action Committee for Transit’s biennial fundraiser is an opportunity to support advocacy for improved transit and walkable communities while celebrating Montgomery County’s leading transit advocates. Amidst lingering pandemic concerns, we’re foregoing an in-person gala in favor of a commemorative booklet that will be distributed to all ACT members.
This year’s honorees are Brad German, who until recently co-chaired Citizens Against Beltway Expansion, and Miriam Schoenbaum, advocate for pedestrian safety and longtime ACT board member.
With a $50 contribution, your tweet-length tribute to Brad and Miriam will be included in our commemorative booklet. Or if you can, please consider becoming a sponsor:
- Engineer - $2,000 (includes a full page tribute)
- Conductor - $1,000 (includes a 1/2 page tribute)
- Stationmaster - $500 (includes a 1/4 page tribute)
- Sponsor - $250 (includes a 1/8 page tribute)
- Contributor - $50 (includes a text tribute up to 280 characters)
If you would prefer to mail a check, please send your payment to Action Committee for Transit, P.O. Box 7074, Silver Spring, MD 20907. For more information, please contact [email protected] or 240-603-1461. Thank you!